Mulberry herbal tea
100 % leaves from Thailand
Mulberry leaf contains a substance called DJN (Deoxynomycine), which may help to regulate blood sugar level.
Taken regularly, mulberry leaves are a great support for weight loss.
Mulberry leaf is rich in:
- vitamin A (good for eyes sight), B1, B2 (to convert blood sugars into energy), C (essential fo overall health),
- folic acid and amino acids. Antioxidant.
- Also rich in fibers and GABA (Gamma Amino Butryic), which regulate blood pressure.
230mg of gamma amino butryic acid help to reduce high blood pressure, which amount you will find in 100g of dried mulberry leaves.
- Phytosterol : also found in the leaves can effectively lower cholesterol in blood vessels.
When this tea is taken before meals, the phytosterols found in mulberry leaf, may help to reduce the absorption of bad cholesterol from food, from 10 to 15 %.
It is also reported in Chinese medicinal handbooks that mulberry leaves contains substances which may fight against cancer cells.
Mulberry green tea is a new alternative for herbal tea lovers. It does not have tanin.
Mulberry leaves have been regarded as supplementary food and medicine for a long time in
The medicinal properties of mulberry green tea are as followed:
- To prevent brittleness of the bones.
- To reduce cholesterol in blood vessels.
- To reduce high blood pressure.
- To reduce blood sugar level.
- To decreases the risk of liver cancer.
- To prevent blood clog.
- To improve blood circulation.
- To reduce aches and cramps.
- To reduce heat in the body.